Friday, August 7, 2009

Yesterday was a challenging day as I was traveling all day to get to West Lafayette Indiana from Seattle. Jeez, it takes all stinkin' day! We flew out of Sea-Tac at 10:20 am and arrived at the hotel at almost 9:00 pm. Granted there is a three hour time difference but man, was I wiped!
I actually did ok eating wise, and was able to avoid some of the usual pitfalls.

Primal eats:
Morning: Protein Pack - hard boiled egg, three ham and cheese roll ups, a tablespoon mayo.
Snacks: raw almonds, grass-fed/finished beef jerkey
Dinner: side salad with garlic ranch, chicken breasts topped with ricotta, goat cheese and sun dried tomatos, and a small side of pasta with red sauce, one beer

Yes, I had pasta. I caved, I admit. I didn't realize that it came with the meal I ordered, and there it was. I only had a couple bites, and then pushed it away, so I won't beat myself up too much.
Hope everyone is doing well on the challenge. Baby steps get you a long way in the long run!

No comments:

Post a Comment