Thursday, February 17, 2011

Save on Nutiva Coconut Oil on Amazon

Just found a great deal on Nutiva Coconut Oil on Amazon.com. If you use the "subscribe & save" option, you will recieve a discounted price as well as free shipping. The "subscribe & save" feature is an automated shipment program. I signed up for delivery every 2 months and will receive a 2-pack of 15 oz jars of Coconut Oil for just $11.51 with no shipping charges and no tax. That's just 38-cents per ounce! They also have the 54 oz Twin Pack for $38.30, just 35-cents an ounce. I'm sure some of you know of better deals, but the smaller size works for my single person household. But please, share your finds with others so we can all get a good deal.

I haven't had Coconut Oil for a couple months, mainly because I keep forgetting to run out and buy some. But I saw this recipe yesterday over at the MDA forum, and I am dying to try it. I've been having major sweet cravings lately, for chocolate of course, so I think this will help. Or I can just do the usual and dip dark chocolate in the coconut oil for a yummy late night snack....ok, now I'm really craving chocolate!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! That really is a great deal; I signed up immediately. Then told my mom about it. Checked the Nutiva website to see that it is also unrefined. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete