Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 2

Day 2 didn't go so well. I started off great, then went to do a happy hour review with some friends, and feel into the old trap of having a cocktail, which turned into another, and well, you know how that goes. Eating wise, I did ok. I'd say overall it was a decent Primal day, but no where near a Paleo day. Guess I will be starting Day 1 part 2 on Friday! Here's what I ate today:
  • Grass-fed beef jerky (2 oz)
  • Organic Granny Smith apple
  • Organic collard greens made with pastured bacon, red onion and homemade chicken broth, and a 5-oz grass-fed steak burger
  • Chop Chop Salad - lettuce, chickpeas, chicken, provolone, salami and vinaigrette
  • 1 small square dark chocolate with sea salt
  • 1/2 organic sweet potato, baked, with 1 tbsp butter
  • 1 oz chopped pecans
  • 4 cocktails - vodka with club soda and lime

Overall, not bad, but not even close to Paleo with the booze, chocolate and dairy. Not going to beat myself up too bad, since it could have been so much worse (like I could have had pizza and fried mozzarella when I was out but I didn't). No idea what the stats were.

No comments:

Post a Comment