Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thursday Ramblings

A big shout out to Jimmy Moore for adding me to his recent list of must see blogs for October 2009! Jimmy is an expert on living "la vida low carb," and one of the first blogs I started following when I came to the low carb way of life. Thanks for the post Jimmy! Keep on spreading the word!

I've added some blog sites over on the right. These are the blogs that I read every single day, without fail. Great writing styles, fun to read and loads of information. If someone asks you about the Primal lifestyle, refer them to sites like these for a taste of Grok.

I wanted to share this information with you about keeping eggs fresh. Now, I will admit, I have never been one to check code dates or expiration dates on eggs, my bad....I know! And now that I am buying eggs straight from the farm, I don't have to worry about it. The thought of eating eggs on April 1, that were probably laid in December, well, it just creeps me out. I think I'll stick to the farm store.

1 comment:

  1. It was my pleasure to promote your blog. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

    ReplyDelete