Thursday, September 30, 2010

Check out Soap.com

I love the ease of shopping online so when I found this new site, I wanted to share with everyone. www.soap.com. What am I so excited about? Well, they have Burt's Bees, Dr. Bronners, tons of vitamins (just ordered my first supply of Vitamin D3), Method products, almond oil (can't wait to try this one!) and Nutiva coconut oil. All the primal products I love. AND they always offer free shipping on orders over $25, AND there is NO TAX!! (except in CO, MO, NC, NJ, NV, NY, and PA). AND they offer 15% off your first order. Have I told you how much I love a good deal?? Check it out for yourself.

Get 15% off
your first order
use code KBUS3723
shop for all your home essentials: Gillette Razors, Dove Soap, Moroccan Oil 'Buy
'Home
Not valid for existing Diapers.com or Soap.com customers. Some resctrictions apply.
'Buy

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment